One of my school projects for my Image Processing course was to develop the Weighted Voronoi Stippling paper by Secord. This paper described how to create stipple images using a source image and Voronoi Diagrams. The project was in C++, using the openFrameworks library. I wasn’t too thrilled with the end product, as it was very slow. My method of creating Voronoi Diagrams wasn’t very efficient. I found out that there’s a very fast way to create a Voronoi diagram, but this required some sort of 3D rendering. I’ve been wanting to learn WebGL for a while now, so I took this as a good first project.